Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Help to identify communication device

Article about: Hi everyone, I come to this forum looking for answers. I have come across an object that I believe to be military and pre 1960. I've asked several military museums and experts but have yet t

Default Help to identify communication device

Hi everyone,

I come to this forum looking for answers. I have come across an object that I believe to be military and pre 1960. I've asked several military museums and experts but have yet to get a positive ID on what this actually is. It is cast aluminum and on it are the words "tone" and "voice". I think it's some type of radio casing. But in all my research I have yet to come across anything similar. I'd love any help or theories on what exactly I have here. It was originally found in a junk yard in the 1980's in Souther California. That's about all I know. Below are pictures. Thanks guys!!!Help to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication deviceHelp to identify communication device

Default Re: Help to identify communication device

sorry if this is posted in the wrong section. That was my mistake, hopefully most will see this. Thanks.