Become our sponsor and display your banner here

HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"

Article about: Hello all, just wanted to share a new Naval hat i got, it has an HMCS Haida tally on it, probably the most famous Canadian destroyer of the war, all looks good in my eyes but by no means am

Default HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"

Hello all, just wanted to share a new Naval hat i got, it has an HMCS Haida tally on it, probably the most famous Canadian destroyer of the war, all looks good in my eyes but by no means am i an expert on this so if anyone sees anything wrong please let me know and feel free to leave a comment. Cheers!

HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"

I like it, but I'm far from being knowledgeable on these, but very similar liner to my Aust version (ww2 cap and tally but issued in the 50's)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"   HMCS Haida Tribal Class Destroyer Naval "Donald Duck Hat"  

Regards
    René

I have a similar cap with the same ribbon, which is a post-war tally.
    WWII era tally should read 'HMCS' only.........
    Regards,

Steve.