Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!

Article about: Hi, This thread is in conjuction and in support of the excellent thread covering Service Dress caps started by Nigel. Please feel free to view, show and chat about British Army Officer's Dre

Default Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!

Hi, This thread is in conjuction and in support of the excellent thread covering Service Dress caps started by Nigel. Please feel free to view, show and chat about British Army Officer's Dress Caps.
    With best wishes Michael Ryan.

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!

The first four caps are all junior or company grade officer's caps and are:

1. Army Legal Corps. By PATEY.
    2. Northamptonshire Yeomanry. Not Known.
    3. Worcestershire & Shirwood Forristers Regiment. By THOMAS & STONE.
    4. Royal Corps of Transport. Not Known.

All post WWII.

?

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Ill start with a couple of officer caps; 17th/21st Lancers, and Irish Guards, which is a WWII era cap.

BobS

?

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Next, Foot Guards officer caps; Grenadier Guards, Scots Guards, and Welsh Guards. I apologize for my poor photos.

BobS

?

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Some cavalry regiments; Blues & Royals, Queen's Own Hussars, and 9th/12th Lancers. The QOH was my very first peaked cap and I actually bought it at Herbert Johnson's shop in London, 1976.

BobS

?

Michael,
    Like your caps, especially the Northhamptonshire Yeomanry; that's got to be a rare one.

BobS

?

What about berets??? cheers Terry.

Hi Bob, Thank you for your support in this thread. Some real good caps on show!!! I particularly like your Cavalry caps!! I'm going green and I do not mean eco, I mean envy. I am looking forward to seeing some more in the near future!!!
    Regards and best wishes Michael R

Hi Once Again, A few more caps and a bit of a mixture. Hope you like them. I do!!

Cheers MR

Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!Lets see your British Army Dress/forage Caps and chat!!!

Quote by Tango View Post
    What about berets??? cheers Terry.
    Start another thread on Berets then mate.

- - ------- - -

Great to see all these dress caps. I don't have any in my collection, YET!.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 30 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast