Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New Cap!

Article about: Just bought this about a week ago and thought i would upload some photos of it for you guys/gals. I love that it came with the box!

?

Default New Cap!

Just bought this about a week ago and thought i would upload some photos of it for you guys/gals. I love that it came with the box!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Cap!   New Cap!  

New Cap!   New Cap!  

New Cap!   New Cap!  

New Cap!  

Ohh , that is a great looking cap , as you can guess , this is not my collecting area , but I can see that it is a fine looking piece!! Good buy my friend! Leon.

?

Its not my area as much either, but the price was only 40 USD, so I went for it! I love the leaves on the visor, I know they have a more official name

?

That was a solid deal, especially with the box.

?

Quote by SteveR View Post
    That was a solid deal, especially with the box.
    I found it in an antique store in vegas actually, it was hidden in someones display area on the ground next to some other boxes.

?

Pryo is that a U.S. cap made in Taiwan ??
    What perhaps does this mean to The Berry Amendment
    USC, Title 10, Section 2533a passed in 1941 that states all" United States" military equimpment and components be made of U.S. origin and in The United States unless materials aren't readilly available ?
    I could be wrong... Just an observation....Gwar

?

Im not sure Gwar, but if you just look up vans brothers, there is no shortage of their hats, i found one in a respectable dealers inventory too. I would still like to know, and you bring up a good point

?

Pryo... My only concern is Taiwan is located in or around China... why in the devil would they have produced a hat for the United States Government let alone anyone else... Do they produce Buckles and straps as well ?? I could be mistaken though...Private purchase isin't out of the question.
    Good luck ...Gwar

?

Well the United States considers Taiwan a separate country from China, and not Chinese Taipei (As china insists). I shall do some research and find out!

?

This cap is Japanese made, these hats are very nice and high quality my father has quite a few they made all kinds of hats from the 50s until the late 70s I believe for 40 you did well not every day you see them with the boxes

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast