Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Crusher?

Article about: This cap was offered to me and how I know nothing about crusher caps I'd like to know if it's a real one and if possible the approximate age. Thanks for help

?

Default Original Crusher?

This cap was offered to me and how I know nothing about crusher caps I'd like to know if it's a real one and if possible the approximate age. Thanks for help

Original Crusher?Original Crusher?Original Crusher?Original Crusher?Original Crusher?

Default Re: Original Crusher?

A good luxenberg - up there with the Bancrofts & Lewis crushers IMHO! ( some would say better than them!! )
    Dan

?

It's certainly wartime or just after. I've not seen "Morry" in front of Luxenberg on a pre 45 one before.
    Looks like post WW2 rodent attention though. Still a fair cap, but it depends how much it is offered for.

Best Regards,

Andy
    Best Regards,

Andy

[COLOR=#ffa07a]
    [/COLOR][CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000][SIZE=3]URGENTLY LOOKING FOR: 1982 era Argentine military issue goggles. Fravida 109, and "Sanbuee" French lens type
    [/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff8c00][SIZE=3]

[/SIZE]Have a look at my 20+ (so far, work in progress) albums for lots of M1's, rare liners and other stuff, including WW2British helmets, Falklands battlefield pickup helmets and let me know what you think!
    [/COLOR][/CENTER]

?

I have to make an offer. How much do you think I should offer for it?

?

I have no idea of value but's it's missing the sweatband as well of course which will all effect what it's worth.

Hi,don't go crazy on it,a nice original cap but in that condition it would only be worth spending big bucks on if you had it's history to go with it!!

?

I wouldn't offer more than $25.00 for it. It is in very poor condition. It is not a crusher cap.