Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Picked Up an A11 flight helmet

Article about: Hello All, I wanted to add one of these but since I got my medium AN-H-15 and it didn't fit my head, I knew I needed to find a Extra large A11. Well it took sometime to find the right size a

?

Default Picked Up an A11 flight helmet

Hello All,
    I wanted to add one of these but since I got my medium AN-H-15 and it didn't fit my head, I knew I needed to find a Extra large A11.
    Well it took sometime to find the right size at the right price. I got this one for $110+$10 for shipping. I think I did alright for an Extra large one!
    Now I got something to wear when I watch "Cold Blue" again. It has the receivers but no comm cord. I can find one of those easy enough.

I had to use the Female head at the time since I got the mannequin for my Aunt Annie's uniform and garrison cap

Click to enlarge.
    Picked Up an A11 flight helmetPicked Up an A11 flight helmetPicked Up an A11 flight helmetPicked Up an A11 flight helmetPicked Up an A11 flight helmetPicked Up an A11 flight helmetPicked Up an A11 flight helmet

Semper Fi
    Phil

Phil, you did great!!! Beautiful example and the condition is excellent.
    I’ve never heard about “cold blue” I will have to watch it soon.

Congratulations,
    Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

?

Nice Phil you never find the ex large . I thought I was lucky to find a large . Gary

Nice one Phil

?

Thanks Gent's
    Marty,
    Cold Blue is a AAF B-17 documentary in Britain on HBO. Its Awesome and it is redone digitally from original pilots filming's and its in color and crisp and clear.
    You gotta see it. They showed it to B-17 vets and you could see it had an emotional affect on them. Very touching.

Gary,
    It took years to find an extra large and when I saw the price, I sent the seller several questions and all came back with what I wanted to hear. I had to have it!!

I couldn't be happier!
    Picked Up an A11 flight helmet

Semper Fi
    Phil

Whack yer oxy on!!!

?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Whack yer oxy on!!!
    I guess I will need to do it up right....When I watch Cold Blue. That won't phase anybody here. They already have been chased around the house when Dad get a new helmet or bayonet!! They know it's coming when the hear FIX BAYONETS

Semper Fi
    Phil

Very nice find Phil. Good to have accessories when watching the movies. My wife would be calling the white coats if I did. You are a lucky one.
    John

Quote by Rescue190 View Post
    Very nice find Phil. Good to have accessories when watching the movies. My wife would be calling the white coats if I did. You are a lucky one.
    John
    With you there John!

?

Stud! Red Baron has got nothing on you. You need the leather jacket and scarf.
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast