Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

RAAF WW2 Cap Ebay buy

Article about: I know its not good to link ebay links to Articles but im having trouble downloading pictures. Also i want opinions if i have paid too much for this item. eBay Australia: Buy new & used

Default RAAF WW2 Cap Ebay buy

I know its not good to link ebay links to Articles but im having trouble downloading pictures.

Also i want opinions if i have paid too much for this item.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

Any feedback would be great .

Looking at restoring in moderation example new badge any one have any hints to combat mothing.

Default Re: RAAF WW2 Cap Ebay buy

I paid roughly $50 US or $57 Aussies dollars
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture RAAF WW2 Cap Ebay buy   RAAF WW2 Cap Ebay buy  

bump

Michael,

If I were you and your interest was Australian Militaria then I would look at using Dealers like I.S.Wrights or Nobles Numismatics. With regards to the Cap it appears to be 2ww, the insignia should be brass, possibly made by Stokes.

thanks mate going to make it a project got several better looking hat badges ( i wont rubbish this hat badge)
    similar Caps were going for $300 way out of my price ranges. This Cap was bought from I.S.Wrights account on ebay.
    thanks for your input

got the hat it looks better then the photo happy times only downside its too small for my head

Got this one today .. Cant save the pictures for some reason. Heres the Ebay link opinions on WW2 or not would be great R A A F WW11 WW2 Peaked HAT CAP Original | eBay