MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap

Article about: Picked up today on a trip to the Diff, sensible price and goes nicely with my collection of Royal Arty caps. Herbert Johnson made, not sure of the date but interwars/WWII seems likely. Has p

Default Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap

Picked up today on a trip to the Diff, sensible price and goes nicely with my collection of Royal Arty caps. Herbert Johnson made, not sure of the date but interwars/WWII seems likely. Has patent leather chinstrap, Arty buttons, Gilt officers badge on lugs maker marked Firmin London.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap   Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap  

Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap   Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap  

Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap   Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap  

Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

It with my other Arty caps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royal Artillery Junior Officers forage/(dress) cap  
    Regards,

Jerry

Lovely caps Jerry, thanks for showing.

Thanks Douglas.

The royal warrant is the version for George VI, so 1936 to 1953 date range for this cap.
    Regards,

Jerry

?

Very nice set Jerry.

?

Yes, indeed, a very handsome example Jerry. I've always been fond of the RA badge; no question as to it's identity.

BobS