Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear

Article about: I thought I would post my Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp overseas and peaked cap. The oversea's looks to have not been issued, or not warn very much, while the peaked cap has been well wor

?

Default Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear

I thought I would post my Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp overseas and peaked cap. The oversea's looks to have not been issued, or not warn very much, while the peaked cap has been well worn, but not tired, one of my favourite pieces. I like how the badge was put on crooked also I can't explain why but I just do.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear   Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear  

Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear   Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear  

Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear   Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear  

Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear  

A very nice pair. Perhaps the badge is at an angle so it appears upright when he wore the cap at a jaunty angle....
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Very nice caps. Service Dress Cap is a great cap, and I really like the side cap. Great pieces!

Interesting in that the side cap appears to be an OR's example from what I can see, I have two Candian made side caps, they always seem to have a dark blue lining and a dated makers & size marking in a circle.

The OSD cap has that, often sticky, brown lining typical of WWII and just after caps.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

I thought I would take a closer look and a few more pictures of the side cap and noticed a series of numbers I hadn't seen before. Also I think you are right Jerry about the jaunty angle, even the brim looks right.Royal Canadian Medical Army Corp HeadgearRoyal Canadian Medical Army Corp HeadgearRoyal Canadian Medical Army Corp HeadgearRoyal Canadian Medical Army Corp HeadgearRoyal Canadian Medical Army Corp Headgear