Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Slouch hat ww 1

Article about: long time since my last post , a recent find , I believe it's a ww 1 slouch hat has all the traits , but very rough condition.holes heaps of wear and heaps of history I could imagine, slight

Post Slouch hat ww 1

Slouch hat ww 1long time since my last post , a recent find , I believe it's a ww 1 slouch hat has all the traits , but very rough condition.holes heaps of wear and heaps of history I could imagine, slightly larger brown eyelets similar to my ww1 SD , hook style chin strap retainers , I have seen several ww1's and the fur felt seems to be slightly different a finer quality.has what appears to be the original wool type puggaree. Checkout the pics cool militaria
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Slouch hat ww 1   Slouch hat ww 1  

Slouch hat ww 1   Slouch hat ww 1  

Slouch hat ww 1  
    Last edited by urbandump; 12-03-2016 at 01:54 AM. Reason: wrong photos

Default WW 2 SLOUCH HAT 43 batt

my latest find a 1940 John Bardsley and sons 43 battalion original patched very hard to read the date and maker but nice looking hat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Slouch hat ww 1   Slouch hat ww 1  

Default Ww 1 service dress officers cap

Genuine ww 1 officers sd cap , light coloured liner , has leather chin strap buttons , but has some mothing to the top . The br ass badge i removed to check the maker , stokes melb , they were making badges for ww1 australian uniforms and hats .

sorry the picture of the liner is for the 43 batt hat , can't workout how to delete the picutre

can anyone tell me how to delete the pictures