Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please

Article about: here are the photos the green cap is in rough condition ...

?

Default some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please

here are the photos the green cap is in rough condition ...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please   some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please  

some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please   some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please  

some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please   some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please  

Default Re: some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please

You have:

Royal military Police - modern/current - £10-15
    Royal Army Chaplain's Dept - WW2 or earlier - £Depends.....cap badge is scarce but not necessarily original to cap. £30-40 as a minimum based on the condition.
    RAF other ranks - modern/current - £10-15

Prices are guides only and some may be willing to pay more, some less.

?

Default Re: some caps ww1 and post ww2 i think could i have a id and value please

The RMP cap is wrong; it should be scarlet, with a dark blue band. Your cap is for a "Royal" regiment, with the scarlet band & piping. Most likely an infantry regiment, or Royal Artillery. Can you describe the side buttons?

ian
    ?

Bobs is corect ,, the badge is RMP but the cap is general service no1 dress cap
    iether artilary or REME its most defanatly NOT ,,RMP
    the third is good RAF
    the second ?????

?

I first thought it was a Royal Engineers cap but not too sure now

ian
    ?

could be royal engeneers
    its a general sevice cap
    the colours are the same REME ,,,ARTILERY,, ENGENEERS same general sevice cap
    cheers ian

?

Hi

Thanks for the input ! The buttons are royal artillery ...

Yep, I should have been more specific. Cap one is worn by support arms including RLC, RA, RE etc. The badge is RMP.

Hat 2 looks old but I think is at odds with the badge. Can you provide a close up of the makers label, also the chinstrap buttons should be the same as the cap badge although I suspect that they will be of the GS type (Royal Coat of Arms).

?

Quote by ian View Post
    could be royal engeneers
    its a general sevice cap
    the colours are the same REME ,,,ARTILERY,, ENGENEERS same general sevice cap
    cheers ian
    Royal Engineers cap is not the same as REME, RAOC, or Royal Artillery. It is dark blue, with a garter blue band & scarlet piping.