Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Some More US Visors to view.

Article about: Hi all, I have just spotted Eric's thread on US visors so have decided to run a compementary thread on the same subject. I am of the opinion that US visors are a bit of an after thought here

Pat, Thank you for your message. Just a little bit on the tight side!!! Cheers MR

Lovely MR seriously a great set, any Army ones there? I do need a USN and USMC in my junk pile eventually.
    Regards
    René

Hi Rene, Thank you for your kind comment and message. I am working my way through the US Navy and other US naval Depatments then I will start on the Army or Air Force then ............................... With regard to USN and USMC spares, yes I have several of each so if, when you are ready, you detail what you are interested in, I will see what I have, photograph and post them to you. As a matter of interest, I was stationed for a short while with a bunch of your troops over in Thailand during the Vietnam war and also in Singapore. What a bunch of animals!!! In the nicest possible way I hasten to add.

Cheers MR

Hi One and All, A minor change in colour. Some obsolete winter USN visors with dark covers. Hope you like them. Cheers MR

Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.

The Caps are:

1. JO with cloth cover by BATTLESHIP UNIFORM AND EQUIPMENT NY and named to a Doctor Optometrist.
    2. Ditto by NAVAL UNIFORM SERVICE and named.
    3. Ditto without details.
    4. SO with composite cover by HELBRON - HAMBURGER NY (The Viking) and named to a Captain USN Dental Corps
    5. FO with cloth cover by BANCROFT (Zephyr) and un named.
    6. Ditto by KINGFORM CAP NY and un named.

Hi Again, Some more obsolete USN caps. Regards MR

Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.

The caps are:

1. SO with grey cloth cover without maker details and named to a Commander USN.
    2. JO with green cloth cover by S. W. RICE CORP. and un named US Navy Aviation.
    3. Ditto by S APPEL AND CO., un named.
    4. FO with grey cloth cover by BERKSHIRE - FLEX and un named.
    5. SO with green cloth cover by BANCROFT 50 YEAR and un named US Navy Aviation.

Hi, A change of colour, back to white. I hope you find them interesting if a bit repetative.
    Cheers MR

Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.

The caps are:

1. JO with cloth cover by DOBBS NY and un named.
    2. Ditto by BANCROFT and named.
    3. Ditto by NUDELMAN BROS/LANCASTER and un named.
    4. Ditto by BANCROFT 50 YEAR (Zephyr) and named to a Lieutenant JG USN.
    5. Ditto by S APPEL AND CO. and un named.
    6. Ditto and no details.
    7. PO with a cloth cover by BANCROFT 50 YEAR (Zephyr) and named. USS Bryce Canyon AD36.
    8. Ditto by HERMAN COHN INC NY and un named.
    9. SO with a vinyl cover by BANCROFT 50 YEAR (Zephyr) and named to a Captain USN.

Hi, A few more USN caps. Getting a bit boring now, even for me and they are in my collection. So I will try a variation on the next lot honest!!
    cheers MR

Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.Some More US Visors to view.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast