Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass

Article about: I purchased 2 scrap books from a Career marine 1930's -1950's. In one of the books I found a hat tally and pass from the USS Oklahoma, and as we know the Oklahoma went down on Dec 7 at Pearl

Default U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass

I purchased 2 scrap books from a Career marine 1930's -1950's. In one of the books I found a hat tally and pass from the USS Oklahoma, and as we know the Oklahoma went down on Dec 7 at Pearl Harbor. I believe hat a tally stopped in 1941 so this one would pre date WW2. I believe this is a RARE find from this ship.
    Enjoy,
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass   U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass  

U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass   U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

Marty,

This is a great find. You may be able to research the Marine and maybe he was on the Oklahoma's Marine Detachment.. Nice to see a Pearl Harbor related ship tally

Smitty

I have two scrape books of his things. I was surprised to find them.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture U.S.S Oklahoma hat tally and liberty pass  

Marty,

Once again confirmation that there is much Militaria out there to still be found..

Well done

Smitty

Thanks, Smitty

https://youtu.be/bdcchyDNHhk a short insight to the Oklahoma

MAP
    ?

Fantastic Marty! The clipping is the icing on the cake
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)