Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

US Officers Peak Cap

Article about: You dig through these old posts and your sure to find what you are looking for!!! We just purchased a service cap, very similar to this, and was wondering if it was authentic or not as I cou

Default Re: US Officers Peak Cap

You dig through these old posts and your sure to find what you are looking for!!!

We just purchased a service cap, very similar to this, and was wondering if it was authentic or not as I could find no info on the net about it. Looks like we might have the real deal, the one we picked up has scrambled eggs on the visor but other than that, pretty much the same. It's on it's way to me in a box from South Dakota, along with a few other treasures we picked up. Will post pix for ideas/opinions once I rec've later this week.

Man, I love this place......!!!

Russ & Son

?

Quote by MySonsDad View Post
    You dig through these old posts and your sure to find what you are looking for!!!

We just purchased a service cap, very similar to this, and was wondering if it was authentic or not as I could find no info on the net about it. Looks like we might have the real deal, the one we picked up has scrambled eggs on the visor but other than that, pretty much the same. It's on it's way to me in a box from South Dakota, along with a few other treasures we picked up. Will post pix for ideas/opinions once I rec've later this week.

Man, I love this place......!!!

Russ & Son
    Can't really tell you without a picture friend.

Yea Steve, undersood and will start up a thread for it as soon as Mr. Postman drops the box on my front doorstep. Picked up several nice items while on Vacation in South Dakota.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2