Become our sponsor and display your banner here

WW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patterns

Article about: Hi Forum, I have obtained two Doughboy overseas sidecaps, you can see that in the pictures they are of slightly different design. I would have thought both of these might be WW1, but I wonde

Default WW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patterns

Hi Forum,

I have obtained two Doughboy overseas sidecaps, you can see that in the pictures they are of slightly different design. I would have thought both of these might be WW1, but I wondered WW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternswhen each of these different patterns might be in use?

Kindest Regards

Paul

Hi Paul. These are both WWI period, IMO. I suppose
    the slight differences are simply the variations
    of two makers. I like them.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Very nice, check inside the cloth lining inside in out sometimes these style are often british made, and stamped with a broad arrow mark

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Hi Paul. These are both WWI period, IMO. I suppose
    the slight differences are simply the variations
    of two makers. I like them.........
    Many thanks ....now I just need to sort these guys into some date order....

WW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patternsWW1 Doughboy Overseas Side Caps - help with patterns