Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

WW2 USAAF "crusher" cap

Article about: Evening gentlemen, this is not my usual area of collecting but I have always wanted a REAL OFFICERS CRUSHER from WW2 as I live in the 8th Air Forces "back yard" of Norfolk England.

Bugger now to find my old converter plug! big to small!

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Bugger now to find my old converter plug! big to small!
    No converter needed on my old wreck of a stereo!! I hope you find it and it works mate. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 USAAF "crusher" cap   WW2 USAAF "crusher" cap  

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by FALLSCHIRMJAGER View Post
    No converter needed on my old wreck of a stereo!! I hope you find it and it works mate. Leon.
    He's a smiling!

?

Just waiting on Phil's throat mic now!! Leon.
    Sorry for the delay Leon,
    Got it to the PO today. I was told 7-10 days to make it to your door.
    Love the in use pic and there is nothing like a little Glen Miller to get the foot a tapping and into the WW2 frame of mind!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

You guys are making me very jealous......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Sorry for the delay Leon,
    Got it to the PO today. I was told 7-10 days to make it to your door.
    Love the in use pic and there is nothing like a little Glen Miller to get the foot a tapping and into the WW2 frame of mind!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Hello Phil, no hurry mate, I am pretty sure that I will not be able to communicate with the stereo, so whenever the throat mic turns up, I will be very pleased. Cheers, Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Got it Phil!! Thanks a lot mate, if I can help you out with anything, just let me know, Cheers, Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WW2 USAAF "crusher" cap  

?

You are quite welcome!!!! I'm happy to have done it.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Phil, what "Sainsburys" chocolate do you like? I will post you some over mate! Leon.

?

Phil, what "Sainsburys" chocolate do you like? I will post you some over mate! Leon.
    Thank you Leon for the offer, But I still have some bars left from when they were the talk of the town for the 100 years anniversary of the 1914 Christmas truce. I try to limit my chocolate intake . I want to try and keep my slim waist line.
    WW2 USAAF "crusher" cap

Semper Fi
    Phil

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast