Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Adolf Hitler's field visor caps

Article about: by RH1941 I dont know if these caps are real but we had a local GI Richard Marowitz liberate his top hat . They even did a documentary on the guy. Gary Was Mr. Marowitz from New Orleans? One

Default Re: Adolf Hitler's field visor caps

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    I dont know if these caps are real but we had a local GI Richard Marowitz liberate his top hat . They even did a documentary on the guy. Gary
    Was Mr. Marowitz from New Orleans? One of the well known dealers has at least one visor cap and a brown shirt worn by the little corporal. These items have bullet proof direct vet provenance. The items were liberated in Munich at the end of the War by a vet from Louisiana, and purchased from the vet's family by the dealer in the early 90's. I was lucky enough to see the items in 1994 when I was at the dealer's shop to pick up a battle damaged DD FJ. Real Hitler items are out there. Jim G.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolf Hitler's field visor caps
    P
    Many

?

A wax of AH in a museum with his hat

?

Quote by CBH View Post
    I think the Birthday Boy would be quite pleased that so many people would fall all over them selves to own a piece of his stuff . And that after 65 years the demand is only growing , but I guess who wouldn't want such a hot item . I'd trade it !
    Its nuts, isnt it!

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    Wow, something like that if it ever went for sale would make a !fortune!.
    Where is it? i would love to know as if i ever get to that area i could see it myself.

cheers,
    -Patrick
    How can you put a price on such items??? Who will determine it's value in $$ ? It is like selling Mona Lisa or something...

In the end of this video they show some of Hitler and Görings uniforms and Hitlers cap, i dont know if they are original but it seems like very serious dealers

While far be it from me to praise certain dealers, I think the provenance of the Hitler cap and short brown shirt in the Wittmann video shown in Pomona, California are well documented, in fact. But I do praise certain dealers, as I praise certain collectors, actually.

- - Updated - -

Some rare Nazi regalia is actually real.

Steve Wolfe has a viser, brown shirt and Blood Order that belonged to Hitler. Amazing pices of history!

Quote by Erich S View Post
    Steve Wolfe has a viser, brown shirt and Blood Order that belonged to Hitler. Amazing pices of history!
    That was the set that was sold to Ray Zyla of Mohawk Arms back in the early 70's. He bought it from a family in Georgia who had been given it years before by a neighbor. The group came out of the Munich Apartment. When the neighbor discovered the items had a large cash value, the sued saying the items were stolen. They prevailed and Ray had to buy the group for a second time! it was displayed at one of the early Max Shows in St. Louis. I believe that Steve bought the set from Ray at that show.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Incredible post-thanks!

A very fascinating thread, thankyou for sharing the pictures !

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast