Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...

Article about: Hello, I found this Visor on a site where they ask 4200\\$ for it? Is this real or fake and is it a good price? Grts, Kris.

?

Default Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...

Hello, I found this Visor on a site where they ask 4200$ for it?
    Is this real or fake and is it a good price?

Grts,

Kris.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...
    P
    Many

Default Re: Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...

Original.

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...This was once my cap, in fact, and the dealer replaced the chin strap. It had a military chin strap. This piece originated in the US in the 1960s together with a black SS uniform from a different Standarte, and was my property for more than two decades. I still have the uniform, but it is from a Hansa city and not the Ruhr as this cap. I sold it via a dealer, and it is now in Scandinavia. Another cap of mine that I found in Vienna in 1998 and sold again to a collector, who sold it to a dealer is also for sale in no. Europe I actually sold the black cap for USD 4000, so no one is making much of a profit here, in fact. The thing is completely real, with original insignia and the man's name from the Standarte 25. What a small wold it is....
    Happy purchase. Put back a military chin strap and it will be whole again, or leave it. I am sure it always had the military chin strap, but who really cares?

I also think the price is quite fair, since these caps cost much more now in the US, sometimes 50% more. I never replaced the sweat band, but it would not be difficult to do, if you sent it to Ben VK and found a good substitute.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 09-05-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...This ex cap of mine is also for sale in Norway or was thus. It costs now a lot more than I ever paid for it. The present collector gave it better badges, but it is also 100% authentic. I found it in Vienna in 1998 and sold it in the middle of the last decade for a fair profit. The ebb and flow of these things amuses me.

?

Hehe, indeed a small world! The cap is for sale on German militaria - iron cross, waffen ss, luftwaffe, paratrooper – Military Antiques Stockholm
    The site doesn't tell lies, because they tell that the chinstrap is replaced.
    It's still a nice hat.

K.

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Please do not get me wrong. I have thought it was a nice cap, too, but I have so many of these that I sold it, and you should buy it at such a low price, I think. A lot of SS stuff in continental Europe is fake, and this piece is completely real, even with the chin strap alteration. I never did so, because I leave things as they are, and the cap was once the property of a noted publisher of III. Reich secondary literature and another old line collector I have known since the 1960s. I saw the thing on von Lukacs site in Stockholm. Do buy it and you will not regret it, to be sure. Happy collecting.

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...PS I get no residuals from von Lukacs, either, mind you. I am just amused that this stuff makes it way mostly out of my native country to a very globalized market.

von Lukacs has a good photographer. I wish he would make portraits of my foetid woolens.

Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Algemeine SS EM/NCO Visor Hat...Do compare this thread to the dorky, foolish and stupid thread imported from the maroon nut whacker site as concerns well made fake black enlisted caps.
    At least here, light and hope have defeated the hateful dark forces of innuendo, paranoia, and down right larceny.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I never replaced the sweat band, but it would not be difficult to do, if you sent it to Ben VK and found a good substitute.
    Dear friend, in this case some gentle repairs could be done but I would refuse to replace the whole sweat band. Although deteriorated, it's all still there, mostly! More importantly though, I would not wish to loose the leather stencil "HB 38" which is such a characteristic of some of these black caps.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast