Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Another successful gun show

Article about: well another successful gun show today! picked up this Luftwaffe officers visor, and a Heer belt and buckle!!! this is my first visor cap. I got it from a very good dealer, who I have been d

Default Another successful gun show

well another successful gun show today! picked up this Luftwaffe officers visor, and a Heer belt and buckle!!! this is my first visor cap. I got it from a very good dealer, who I have been doing business with for a couple years, and we are very good friends. I know the inside is not in the best shape, but it is defiantly a good first cap. while I was perusing the isles I came across this belt and buckle and fell in love, so it came home with me hope you guys like
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Another successful gun show   Another successful gun show  

Another successful gun show   Another successful gun show  

Another successful gun show   Another successful gun show  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Another successful gun show
    P
    Many

Nice belt and buckle, the maker is Ernst Schneider, Ludenscheid dated 1943
    Ben

?

I love the cap, it's a great example.

any way to identify the maker and year of the cap?

?

Uniforms and accessories aren't really my thing, but I love that cap!

May I ask, are gun show prices usually less than what an average dealer would charge?

?

You can always find good items at gun shows, at good prices. It just depends on who you deal with, what they value certain items at and how willing they are to negotiate.

?

Quote by dramos View Post
    You can always find good items at gun shows, at good prices. It just depends on who you deal with, what they value certain items at and how willing they are to negotiate.
    Interesting! I may go take a look at the next show that's close by (one is held occasionally within walking distance).

Also, I will probably be attending the Allentown show this year.

?

The deals are there you just have to put in the work! New items that have never been in collections are coming out of sheds, garages, attics and closets everyday. It's all part of the fun!

There is no better feeling than finding that one piece that looks like it's fresh out of the attic, and for a good price.

any ideas on the maker?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast