Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Artillery em/nco schirmmütze

Article about: Hi guys. Here my Artillery EM/NCO Schirmmütze ! Got it some months ago ! Thought I would show it to you ! It is marked inside sweatband ! Didn`t had the time to do some research on it ! Can

Default Artillery em/nco schirmmütze

Hi guys. Here my Artillery EM/NCO Schirmmütze ! Got it some months ago ! Thought I would show it to you ! It is marked inside sweatband ! Didn`t had the time to do some research on it ! Can you guys help here ? How to read what unit / hersteller ? And is it possible to find out where this unit were in action during the war !? Hope someone can help ! thanks in advance !! SF Artillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmützeArtillery em/nco schirmmütze

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery em/nco schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

I would venture a guess that the marking inside is for 3rd Artillery Regiment not sure very nice hat overall

3d Battery, Artillery Regiment 22, I= Erste Garnitur, Kupper, Wuppertal Ronsdorf.

v/nice cap

Friedrich-Berthold, vielen dank !! Nice you knew and could tell !! Is this cap made by : Küpper ? I found this googling :Peküro (Peter Küpper, Ronsdorf-Wuppertal) is considered to have been one of the 3 or 4 highest quality private purchase visor cap makers of the III. Reich ) ... Then this is a peküro cap ! Or ? If it is ? Is it an early, mid or late war cap ? Is it possible to tell ca. when it is made ? .... I tryed to google the unit ! But nothing came up ! Are there some unknown sites/lists where I can find out where this unit saw action ? Do you or other know ? Thanks again !! SF

Hi

FB is on the money with unit stamps as to be expected (obi one o capi)...............The maker is a Peküro aka Peter Küpper as you have correctly identified already.

The cap itself is a government contract cap made to be issued as standard to the other ranks. The cap would be accepted at the unit and stamped as shown on the sweatband as their property. A tradition going way back to the Imperial army.

The cap is made after 1936 as it has the green cap band but if you look closely at the maker stamp there may be a production date if you are lucky.

Look at this website for the unit...........

Lexikon der Wehrmacht

good hunting.

cheers

Tony

Hi tony. Thanks ! Nice information ! I took a look at the stamp ! But no year in it ! :-/ But nice to know it is a Peküro ! I will take a look at that link ! Maybe I find something about this unit ! Thanks ! SF

Great cap and great maker, Pekuro is known for their nice high peaks which can really be seen in the profile view, this is stonemints favorite maker if I recall correctly.

Sf

your unit is on this website and the info is detailed. The unit came into being October 1935 and I reckon this cap is pre war issue probably 1937-1940 era as a guess looking at the stamps.

cheers

tony

That`s an impressive lexikon !! very nice !! I found this ! Artillerie-Regimenter - Lexikon der Wehrmacht
    Now I need a List/link of Feldpost numbers so i can find the unit trough the whole war ! :-) If it is possible ?... Tony ! can you help here ? again and again !! ;-) Thanks. SF

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast