Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

Article about: Hi Just starting a thread for the fun of it...............well for the sake of red waffenfabre really.........just because I like them. Artillery visors only please. cheers Tony Lets start w

Default Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

Hi

Just starting a thread for the fun of it...............well for the sake of red waffenfabre really.........just because I like them.

Artillery visors only please.

cheers

Tony

Lets start with an early officers or transitional one from 1933/34............

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

Officers (circa 1935/36) next to an NCO's visor made by HPC..... shows the difference between the teller and saddle shape.

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

individual pics............

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.
    P
    Many

This one is artillery but hides a secret piping................converted from general staff

Double Erel and other ranks private purchase......

The fore runners............Imperial caps for artillery

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

and of course Reichswehr.....

another early transitional...........

LW Flak-Artillerie from a unit that was part of the Condor Legion. NH

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

Wow--I owned loads of Artillerys over the years, but just realized I do not have even one left.
    This is one that was in my possession for a short while:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Well i do have only one Artillery Visor cap, but it's a nice pre war example made by Clemens Wagner.

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.

MAP
    ?

A simple but named Luft NCO Flak/Artillery Schirmmutze.

Overall great condition but with some marks on the visor which I think are from heat.

Private purchase: Carl Halfer Berlin

The upside is that it is named with a unit ID to Ludwig Kessel I./Res. Flak - Abt. 394. Downside is that he is an Unteroffizier while my tunic is for a Feldwebel

Regards,

Michael

Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.
    Last edited by MAP; 06-11-2015 at 08:06 PM.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Lovely Arty cap. no body wants it
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Artillery Visors: Post them if you've got them.  

Since we are doing Flak as well:
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Beautiful LW Flak there Stonemint! NH

MAP
    ?

LoL...I only posted my Flak after I saw Neil post his.......
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast