Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

There ought to be a law. This is out and out fraud.

There must be some way of enforcing laws or
    charging/convicting these scumbags.........!
    Last edited by Walkwolf; 02-12-2012 at 11:09 PM.
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Looks like the same persone has registered in approx 6 month ago at the collector's classifieds ads at Military classifieds. WW1 and WW2 Militaria. Buy sell collectors ads where he was banned for frauds
    . I did not control this site, but have access to it's database, all the sales is going trough gataway and if it is the same persone- I have his contact, even more
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Thanks Dimas.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by Signalmagazines View Post
    Sorry, I have to laugh; Some people trying to pass of other peoples material as their own; headers
    You'll be surprised how many people fall for it! If Ade hadn't warned the members here someone might have started a thread in a few weeks time about not receiving a cap they paid for and wondering if they've been scammed........
    That's why these auction sites are best avoided unless you like risking your cash!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

What a B#stard, I wish I still lived in Holland and could have visited him for you Ade. Legal action is too good for scumbags like this.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have several good friends in Holland who serve in the Special Forces.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian View Post
    You'll be surprised how many people fall for it! If Ade hadn't warned the members here someone might have started a thread in a few weeks time about not receiving a cap they paid for and wondering if they've been scammed........
    That's why these auction sites are best avoided unless you like risking your cash!
    Its sounds like one of the old MacD "money making idea adverts"

Yeah I understand, I was sickened in around 2003 after a few "ebayers" never sent the material i bought, and back then, you couldnt do to much to get your money back. It was that bad, i stopped collecting for about 5 years after this.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have several good friends in Holland who serve in the Special Forces.
    A good scare might change the situation!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

I think we should start a database of known fakers/fraud dealers on the forum here. Like a bad check list!

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    I think we should start a database of known fakers/fraud dealers on the forum here. Like a bad check list!
    Good idea, but then, they can change their email adresses and usernames.
    [COLOR="#EE82EE"]I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe[/COLOR]

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast