Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    I just had a look and can't believe all the movies about
    prison/jail/incarceration that I own:

Bridge On The River Kwai
    Cool Hand Luke
    The Green Mile
    Papillon
    The Dirty Dozen
    The Great Escape
    Von Ryan's Express
    Empire Of The Sun
    The Shawshank Redemption...
    If you walked a mile in my shoes, it would be a Green Mile. Ok, seriously now.....Shawshank, Cool Hand Luke, and Dirty Dozen are my faves. First time I saw Dirty Dozen was in Europe!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

I believe 'The Dirty Dozen' was filmed in England.........
    Regards,

Steve.

If we can get the crook's IP address perhaps some of the smarter, computer literate, hacker-type members (if we have any) could infect the crook's computer with a nasty virus that fries his h/drive?

I believe 'The Dirty Dozen' was filmed in England.........
    You are correct, England. Had to google that one. The list of actors in that movie would not be possible nowadays, it would have a salary of a billion by today's standards. I always mistook Harry Morgan for Lee Marvin. Clint Eastwood was a pup!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by NDShooter View Post
    This is why we need a list of people who are known for fraud!
    We did or sort of have one for Ebay, however i cant update list if need be, since that function get lost with time. Maybe mods could start one or modify this one.
    They know what is best, they might have a reason for not having a list.
    Ebay sellers to avoid and Ebay sellers recommended lists!

Clint Eastwood.........?
    Regards,

Steve.

Clint Eastwood.........?
    yes? or am I thinking of Kelly's Heroes.

Clint Walker was in 'The Dirty Dozen' - Clint Eastwood in
    'Kellys Heroes' - another of my favorites.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

I got the movies mixed up. May as well throw-in The Guns of Navarone to really get the gumbo. All good 'ol movies. Speaking of Clint Eastwood, his movie Alcatraz was a fantastic prison movie.

Green

'Alcatraz' was pretty good. I still don't have 'Stalag 17'
    - it's a real classic.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast