Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Article about: He keeps this B.S. up and he will swing alright.This mutt needs a beating that will put him on notice that he will pay with pain anytime he pulls this.This is one of the bad aspects of the i

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Love the trolls.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    P
    Many

Default Re: Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Love the trolls.........!
    Here are more. They irritate some, but I think they reflect some much deeper truth here.

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!
    Quote by Battery Command Post View Post
    When it comes down to it, reality is whatever you believe is real. That's the key to this kind of fraud. There are therefore many realities, depending upon whose point of view you see from, which means reality is as much a relativistic concept as a metaphysical one...

Rob
    Well said. I am rather with Plato on this one, though. I surely know that the cap I own is authentic, based on decades of hard experience.

However, the Pakistani fake site reflects likely an even more powerful reality, seen by how many ever willing and credulous souls, and not the dozen or so here who are suffused in my foetid woolens.

There is too much conflict in this world, that is for certain.

It will not take long before the relativity theory is going to be explained here, once again!
    ;-)
    |<
    Always looking for Belgian Congo stuff!
    http://out-of-congo.eklablog.com/

cheers
    |<ris

This site aspires to higher standards than others.

An update:

Finally Marktplaat has pulled the advert after Lez and I bombarded them with complaints. I just hope the conman has not "sold" it 10 times over...

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

That's one small victory in the vicious war on fraud Ade, good job. Unfortunately in this armpit of a city I live in, you can steal FIVE cars before you go to jail. These thieves and crooks laugh at probation, they wear it as a badge of courage, besides it gives them street cred. Prosecutors here would scoff at charging someone for stealing photos. Civil is the only way to go. Find out who they are and sue the crap out of them. I kinda like the Scarlet Letter idea myself, tattoo a "T" on their forehead. Aren't those actually Gnomes F.B.?

Jay
    Last edited by sitges1990; 02-14-2012 at 06:04 PM. Reason: doubled five

They are Gartenzwerge. If these are gnomes or trolls I will leave to you. I only know their German name.

Sorry for this bad story Adrian...

KSH
    ?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    They are Gartenzwerge. If these are gnomes or trolls I will leave to you. I only know their German name.
    They are definitely not trolls - and based on my location I should know what I am talking about

This is a troll:

Attempted fraud: some crook is trying to sell one of my Heer Tropical caps!

Regards,

Kenneth S-H.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9