Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread

Article about: Dear Ben, what do you think of these images, please? You are a man of gifts with this sort of thing.....

Bob Coleman is our "holy bible" about the German collection since a long time now, Knowledge, Friendship and true answers are that real Gentleman...

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread
    P
    Many

You properly note the fact that much of this site has been built by Bob Coleman in the lead ca. five years ago when we all landed here after some awful experiences elsewhere. He has always set a fine standard of knowledge and demeanor the maintenance of which is a constant challenge from all quarters.

and, of course, my thanks as always to Adrian Stevenson and to the other fine moderators as well as to those members here who consistently give more than they get, and who extend themselves to better all of us.

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadShea had a real grey general's cap for sale some years ago, too, a Lubstein, if memory serves.

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadCompare the interior of the subject cap, in its simplicity, to these.....

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadThis one was mine, in fact, and it made the rounds once I sold it...spitting back and forth from one continent to the next in a fury.

?

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I am very sorry, I had no idea the photos I shown were of slave labour. I have removed them.

Thanks for the link. A very interesting video.
    Why don't you repost the pictures? Any historical inquiry and any discussion or dialectic attendant thereto should be as honest and transparent as possible. Unfortunately, history is full of unpleasant things, but it's important to confront them in order to understand them better, and maybe work towards assuring that they don't happen again.

And thanks, guys, for the great pics of SS general's caps.

?

Authentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze ThreadAuthentic SS General Schirmmütze Thread

The bottom images are of slave labor, whereas the upper are not even of the III. Reich epoch, I think.

?

Thanks for reposting the images!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast