Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bergbau schirmmütze

Article about: Hello guy's This one landed on the doorstep today.. A lovely Bergbau miners visor cap. After Chris ( Stonemint ) looked this one over for me, i decided to buy it... I must say it is really p

?

WOW when I think of miners It is usually someone covered in sweat and coal dust. This must of been his Sunday go to mass visor. Because it looks to be very clean and in beautiful condition.

Congrats LtC.

Semper Fi
    Phil

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Bergbau schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    WOW when I think of miners It is usually someone covered in sweat and coal dust. This must of been his Sunday go to mass visor. Because it looks to be very clean and in beautiful condition.

Congrats LtC.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    They were not intended to wear in the mine, but rather as you wrote, more for Sunday use...
    It is in excellent condition after a bit of cleaning!
    Picture of some Bergbau men perhaps on a Sunday

Its amazing the myriad of the smaller organizations that were an integral part ( unsung heroes ) of supporting the foundation of the Third Reich.
    All the Lime light went to the SA ..SS...HJ ..NSDAP and the armed forces organizations.

Without them such as the Miners ..postal workers ..railway etc... The Reich would not function.
    Great cap and condition Colonel

Regards Larry
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by TWS View Post
    Very nice visor cap Brian. Congratulations on picking it up. Chris is great like that. I have leaned on him for advice several times.
    Thank you Todd
    Yes Chris is a very good person to have around when it comes to visors.

Quote by TWS View Post
    Don't feel too bad. You have company. I posted my super nice and 100% complete M34 Feuerwehr helmet on a helmet-centric forum and it got a whopping two comments.
    I dont..
    Just a shame the same totenkopf skull we have seen a hundred times before can draw lot's of attention..
    And looks great on a ss visor! Or a ss collar tab.. that looks good on a uniform!
    Sad that your helmet only because it not was a sd or dd ss helmet didn't draw more comments.

Quote by Larry C View Post
    Its amazing the myriad of the smaller organizations that were an integral part ( unsung heroes ) of supporting the foundation of the Third Reich.
    All the Lime light went to the SA ..SS...HJ ..NSDAP and the armed forces organizations.

Without them such as the Miners ..postal workers ..railway etc... The Reich would not function.
    Great cap and condition Colonel

Regards Larry
    Truly great and true word's spoken Larry..
    Enjoyed reading your words.
    Thank you for that, appreciated.

Best regards,
    Lt. Col
    Ullergaard

That is one beautiful cap.

I like the whole texture of this cap.
    Stig

?

Is the eagle a standard cap eagle, or is the tools penetrating the eagle in any way?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    Is the eagle a standard cap eagle, or is the tools penetrating the eagle in any way?
    Actually think it was born this way...
    Do not see anything penetrating the eagle!
    Chris probably can tell more on these eagles.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast