Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Berlin SA kepi

Article about: This kepi is ex the Alfred Ex collection, and then my collection, and is in the Saris book.

Default Berlin SA kepi

This kepi is ex the Alfred Ex collection, and then my ex collection, and is in the Saris book. I bought it in the early to mid 1990s, if memory serves.

- - ------- - -

SA and SS items from Berlin are rather rare in my experience.

Maybe there is less of this stuff than I think.
    Attached Images Attached Images Berlin SA kepi 
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-06-2015 at 01:45 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Berlin SA kepi
    P
    Many

Berlin SA kepiBerlin SA kepiThe black SS officers cap and the Silesian SA officer's kepi of early make are ex my collection. The black cap is in the Shea Beaver book and the Silesian early kepi is in the Saris book.

I sell caps that are then later found to be in books....

?

I do not collect SA, since my focus are on the more exotic parts of the 3th Reich. But i always believed that the color for Berlin SA were Pink.

Berlin SA kepiBerlin SA kepiSchau, schau.....

Niederrhein is also possible I guess, but I defer to Bob Coleman, who is most wise in this under appreciated material.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    I do not collect SA, since my focus are on the more exotic parts of the 3th Reich. But i always believed that the color for Berlin SA were Pink.
    Pink was used by the Austrian SA units. Berlin Brandenburg was a black top with silver button. Black top with a gilt button was Gruppe Niederrhein.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Berlin SA kepiBerlin SA kepiBerlin SA kepiBerlin SA kepiI am very proud of my copy of van Eelking

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    Pink was used by the Austrian SA units. Berlin Brandenburg was a black top with silver button. Black top with a gilt button was Gruppe Niederrhein.
    Hoorah! and thanks, as in so many times.

?

As you guys understand i do not study in details the SA. Thanks for explaining the color question.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    As you guys understand i do not study in details the SA. Thanks for explaining the color question.
    We endeavor to answer all questions of merit in as much detail as humanly possible in this chaos of the digital world.

?

I'm looking forward to seeing Bruce Hermanns new auction site. He seems to be auctioning some really fine headgear!

Nice Kepi!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast