Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Black cap SS expertise please

Article about: Hi guys here i go again your help is essential please look like there is a lock of rzm stamp on the visor I dont know if thats proper or not Thank you all for your help

Quote by sutka View Post
    the cap is for sale by BrentsAntiques for 5 k
    Given the amount and quality of restoration, it's too high an asking price imo. Kindest regards.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Black cap SS expertise please
    P
    Many

?

agree 100%
    thank you Brian

CBH
    ?

There are a couple on the Collectors Guild Site, non-restored with marked visors, 6700$ and 6200$.
    If your looking.

And Shea has a nice early named visor in vgc for $5200.

https://therupturedduck.com/collecti...anks-visor-cap

?

thank you guys i found one in Espenlaub
    i think i can trust Aleks
    thank you again

?

So guys i just waana give you udate on the hat i was gonna buy from this place call BrentsAntiques .com I would leave this alone under the normal circumstances but the guy kinda upset me a little so i will just share the story
    So this morning i got the email asking me if i already sen the funds for the hat I wrote back to the guy telling him that with his blessing i put the pictures on the forum and i got negative opinions on in respect to all numbers of details witch do not add up outlining lock of RZM stamp on the visor Then i get the email back quote <this idiots dont know what they talking about the hat is privete purchase and all the details are correct>iI wrote him back asking to explain how it is possible that the hat is privete purchase and having RZM tag
    Then he got angry and wrote that Im insolting his 35 years education as a dealer and he has nothing else to say to me
    This is another proof that we should list items on the forum and ask questions
    Thanks God i did not buy this and say buy buy to my hard made 5k
    Thanks to you guys and your expertise
    BIG CHEERS

Thanks for the update stuka. My favorite personality to encounter in this field of collecting, the "it s right because I said it's right" person. We are all capable of making mistakes, and when presented with glaringly obvious flaws the only defense one can put up is how dare you insult my expertise; doesn't cut it certainly not at the asking price of $5k. Even if ErWaSa and myself were both totally wrong which we weren't I still wouldn't feel bad as this is not the behavior one would expect from a "professional" historian and dealer of supposed original period items. Kindest regards.

Brian

Where is F-B?

Quote by earlymb View Post
    Where is F-B?
    FB seems to be now a silent observer - note that he gave a "like" to post #2 on 16th October.
    Hopefully that eloquent wordsmith is still watching over the forum whilst seated amongst his "foetid Wollens"
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Quote by sutka View Post
    So guys i just waana give you udate on the hat i was gonna buy from this place call BrentsAntiques .com I would leave this alone under the normal circumstances but the guy kinda upset me a little so i will just share the story
    So this morning i got the email asking me if i already sen the funds for the hat I wrote back to the guy telling him that with his blessing i put the pictures on the forum and i got negative opinions on in respect to all numbers of details witch do not add up outlining lock of RZM stamp on the visor Then i get the email back quote <this idiots dont know what they talking about the hat is privete purchase and all the details are correct>iI wrote him back asking to explain how it is possible that the hat is privete purchase and having RZM tag
    Then he got angry and wrote that Im insolting his 35 years education as a dealer and he has nothing else to say to me
    This is another proof that we should list items on the forum and ask questions
    Thanks God i did not buy this and say buy buy to my hard made 5k
    Thanks to you guys and your expertise
    BIG CHEERS
    I know the man for years. We refer to him as "The Grinch". Attends the Max & SOS & sits there at his table looking miserable, not a pleasant fellow by any means. If you question something about an item on his table...his response is typically "Direct vet bring home, untouched"

Much of his stuff on his site is good though, but don't feel offended by his pushy, domineering , insulting attitude. He treats everyone that way unless you buy from him, then he is a nice guy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast