Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

a black SS officer's cap of early make

Article about: or this variant...? This one on the left is the very first type, I believe....this is found in a Peter Kupper SS cap of early make. This type of tag is also faked now widely. The Internet ha

Default Re: a black SS officer's cap of early make

Warning dont click above SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PLEASE REMOVE.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement a black SS officer's cap of early make
    P
    Many

a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makeAlso caps of early make, even earlier.....items that might have come my way since the year 2008 and the start of this thread along with the birth of this site.

I'd do anything to acquire one of those beauties. Maybe someday... . Amazing visors mate

Quote by Aleksander P View Post
    I'd do anything to acquire one of those beauties. Maybe someday... . Amazing visors mate
    Thanks. I am going to sell them all at some point. Stay in touch. cordially, FB

Also the Ulrich of England personage had an early SS officer's cap for sale on his site, in case you missed it.

a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makeon this theme

a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makeet cetera

a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early makeet cetera

Black Gold F-B.

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Black Gold F-B.
    ...Or black madness is more like it, really. I could have bought a second house with this junk, but there you are.

I am glad you like it.a black SS officer's cap of early makea black SS officer's cap of early make
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 05-13-2017 at 12:38 AM.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast