Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

blue SA kepi

Article about: Hello all, Saw Stonemint Chris' cap here: SA Kepi: Gruppe Warthe - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums says Gruppe Warthe and is with a silver button and I believe brown RZM tag. I picked

Default blue SA kepi

Hello all,

Saw Stonemint Chris' cap here:

SA Kepi: Gruppe Warthe - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums

says Gruppe Warthe and is with a silver button and I believe brown RZM tag. I picked up a similar kepi from that STATNI film horde and the button is very worn. Was this at one time silver and just wore away and my eyes are playing tricks on me?

is this Warthe as well or Hessen?

William Kramer
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture blue SA kepi   blue SA kepi  

blue SA kepi   blue SA kepi  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement blue SA kepi
    P
    Many

You need Wim's book. Also, since some persons here decided to turn on Bob Coleman, a deed which is despicable, he could have answered your question.

Your brass button there looks to me as if it has always been brass. These buttons suitable for the kepi and whatever do not grow on trees.

The data is also found in the Organisationsbuch, which is also on line, but you should own Wim's books. We all should. I do.

It's brass & the cap is beautiful.

The other issue, of course, is whether a person required to wear an alu button or a white metal button wore such a thing, or wore what he found....

riddles in complexities.

And, I repeat, because of cabals against Bob Coleman, this site lost a very fine and able expert who could have easily answered your question.

I am sure Wim has an answer.

You also need this book, in addition to Wim's book.blue SA kepi

Bob had popped in recently. Maybe he will see this and lend his expertise.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    Bob had popped in recently. Maybe he will see this and lend his expertise.
    At the risk of being highly didactic, which my readers very well know me to be, sadly, many of you should ask Bob to return.

His role here is that of the Rock of Gibraltar.

Do ask him to come back.

He also carried a heavy burden in many difficult moments with an exemplary posture.

He has unique experience and great wisdom.

I am hijacking this thread, but the original poster came here in search of something that Bob originally put here, and the proprietors will indulge
    me in my impolite outburst. The proprietors also asked me to return when I departed.

and on and on.

The upkeep of this public utility, and that's what it is, relies on sacrifice by a handful.

It takes a lot of time to answer one of these queries in the correct manner, to formulate one's words with the care the task demands and
    to attach photos which are always cumbersome to marshal and so forth.

Bob always offered me the best companionship and able guidance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture blue SA kepi  

At the risk of piling on I can only echo FB 's sentiments in regards to Bob. I have appealed to him privately and publicly, and do so again now to return at his discretion. His regular contributions here are sorely missed . He is a gentleman and a highly intelligent one at that. He is not forgotten here to be sure. A lovely cap BTW imo. Kindest regards.

Brian

Quote by bsiwula1 View Post
    At the risk of piling on I can only echo FB 's sentiments in regards to Bob. I have appealed to him privately and publicly, and do so again now to return at his discretion. His regular contributions here are sorely missed . He is a gentleman and a highly intelligent one at that. He is not forgotten here to be sure. A lovely cap BTW imo. Kindest regards.

Brian
    Thanks.

My thanks to you as well Mr Berthold for contributing again to our fine forum, you were certainly sorely missed. Perhaps someday Bob shall return, and bring his knowledge base back here for years to come? Until then I wish him all the best in life. One can only hope. Kindest regards.

Brian

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast