Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?

Article about: Hello everybody, first off, please excuse me if my entry is in a wrong category or not fitting at all, this is my first and maybe only post. My name is Helen, and i am not a collector of mil

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?For Helen: eine kleine Farbenlehre in Sachen Heeresmuetzen

Die Farbe Rosa, bezw. neudeutsch Pink, fuer Panzerwaffe.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?
    P
    Many

Hier die Farben Rosa und Karmisenrot, die letzgenannte, fuer die Generalstaebler, bezw. Tieraerzte. can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric? RECHTS IM BILDE
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-14-2015 at 06:42 AM.

Wiederum Karmisenrot.....in Huelle und Fuelle.

WH-GS (General Staff)/Veterinarian Visors

Thanks to Helen for your fine participation with our site. We are much richer for it!

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?Farbenlehre ala Hettler. To the left, Hochrot for general officers, to the right, carmine red for the general staff, here OKH.

These are the colored plates from Hettler in the original, thanks to Peter Jenkins.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-13-2015 at 10:32 PM.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks to Helen for your fine participation with our site. We are much richer for it!
    i thank you, F.B.! i came with a simple question, and you guys taught me so much useful stuff for what i'm doing and shared support and knowledge. really great!

Quote by Helen View Post
    i thank you, F.B.! i came with a simple question, and you guys taught me so much useful stuff for what i'm doing and shared support and knowledge. really great!
    So sollte es doch sein, nicht wahr?

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?You are likely the descendant of the women who made these caps originally, so we have to support you.

This statement is also no endorsement of any political agenda. Rather, we are grateful to the women who once made these things.

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?I wonder if this source still operates?

- - ------- - -

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?I wonder if this source still operates?

These people seem to be in business and have the right textiles to make the cap. I.e. the trikotage for the cap cover in more or less field grey and the badge cloth for the Muetzenbesatz...
    I will cover all necessary expenses and a percentage, too.
    thanks, Helen, you are a genius! https://www.karnevalshop24.de/stoffe...-uniformstoffe

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast