Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

can somebody help me to exactly define a fabric?

Article about: Hello everybody, first off, please excuse me if my entry is in a wrong category or not fitting at all, this is my first and maybe only post. My name is Helen, and i am not a collector of mil

?

Gentlemen,

I'd love to upload the file. Problem is, it is too big for the file upload manager. That was why I asked wheter there was another possibility to do so (I have already tried to pack the file)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Do write to master Dimas, who is the wizard of the machines and the bytes and such.
    damit, basta.

I cannot help on this one, so please follow FB's advice and ask Dimas.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

For our colleague in Salzburg, ORF will have exciting television in the months to come.

Altes Geld": Skandalpotenzial vermutet
    24. März 2015, 12:09
    "TV-Media": Wiener Bürgermeister schwer alkoholkrank, Boulevardzeitungsmacher sind unschwer als Fellner-Brüder zu erkennen, ab Freitag gegen Bezahlung online

Wien - "Massives Skandalpotenzial" ortet TV-Media bei "Altes Geld", der neuen Serie von David Schalko ("Braunschlag") mit Udo Kier, Sunnyi Melles, Nicholas Ofczarek, Manuel Rubey und Nora von Waldstätten.

MEHR ZUM THEMA
    Geld:Bank Austria - Partner in allen Geldfragen
    Werbung

Die Figur des todkranken Patriarchen Rolf Rauchensteiner (Kier) sei zusammen mit dem von Herbert Föttinger dargestellten Wiener SPÖ-Bürgermeister in einen Korruptionsskandal rund um verbotenes Glücksspiel verwickelt. Wiens Stadtoberhaupt werde als schwer alkoholkrank gezeichnet; als die Affären im Zuge eines parlamentarischen Untersuchungsausschusses aufzufliegen drohen, begeht er Selbstmord und springt vom Dach des Wiener Rathauses.

Ebenfalls zu Ehren kommen laut TV-Media Aktivitäten einer Boulevardzeitung, an deren Spitze ein Brüderpaar stehe, das unverkennbare Züge von Wolfgang und Helmuth Fellner bzw. dem verstorbenen "Krone"-Macher Kurt Falk tragen würde.

Der ORF zeigt die Serie voraussichtlich ab Herbst im Fernsehen. Ab kommenden Sonntag ist sie kostenpflichtig auf seinem Portal Flimmit abrufbar. (red, 24.3.2015)
    damit, basta.

This is a mini series on old money in Vienna, with many of the themes of scandal and class conflict as in the enclosures above.

I am very partial to films and television from Austria. It all gets too little attention in the English speaking world other than Christopher Walz. There are more where he came from.
    damit, basta.

?

Dear Sir,
    thank you very much for your information about the satire (or should I call it documentary?) which is to start in autumn.

On checking post # 69 I noticed that I erroneously posted the link of the funny tailor twice, so here is the link to the other Eisenberg video on youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaIKoq2JIzk
    Last edited by ErWeSa; 03-26-2015 at 10:50 AM.

?

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    having solved the upload problem, here is the (hi)story of Kurzthaler, for all the German speaking among you:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K1 001.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	234.0 KB 
ID:	820501Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K2 001.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	243.5 KB 
ID:	820502Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K3 001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	251.3 KB 
ID:	820503Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K4 001.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	239.8 KB 
ID:	820504Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K5 001.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	820505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K6 001.jpg 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	820506Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K7 001.jpg 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	820507Click image for larger version. 

Name:	K8 001.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	145.9 KB 
ID:	820508

Bravo, ErWe, well done. Thanks so much for all the wonderful things you've found for us.
    damit, basta.

?

Default Fabric

F.-B-: this is the fabric.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0709.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	230.3 KB 
ID:	821564  

Quote by ErWeSa View Post
    F.-B-: this is the fabric.
    Dear Sir, thanks. That will do well. I will send a note auf dem kleinen Dienstweg. Servus, FB
    damit, basta.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast