MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cap stands

Article about: Quería abrir este hilo para todo el mundo para exponer la manera de mostrar nuestra gorras, tomé esta idea en otros foros y no sé si hay aquí, pero creo que una buena idea para salvar la cam

Default Cap stands

Quería abrir este hilo para todo el mundo para exponer la manera de mostrar nuestra gorras, tomé esta idea en otros foros y no sé si hay aquí, pero creo que una buena idea para salvar la campana de nuestras tapas .
    Aquí explicación
    en el paso a paso como hice la mía , le tomó la base de un foro, pero he formado un poco a mi manera , el coste de este despliegue ha sido 0,85 euros la madera es un rollo de papel titular de la esponja de cocina y 0,75 euros, 1,65 Euros por lo que tengo mi pantalla de sombreros .

Todo el que exponga sus ideas a la mía es un poco de método de lucha contra la crisis , barata y se usa para tener una buena presencia de nuestros sombreros , si no te gusta el color siempre se puede poner un barniz para madera a su gusto.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Last edited by Gibello; 09-17-2010 at 04:33 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cap stands
    P
    Many

Default re: Cap stands

Quote by Gibello View Post
    I wanted to open this thread for everyone to expose the way we show our caps, I took this idea from other forums and do not know if there is here, but I think a good idea to save the hood of our caps.
    Here I expla
    in step by step how I made mine, took it the basis of a forum but I've shaped a bit in my own way, the cost of this display has been 0.85 Euros timber is a paper roll holder kitchen sponge and 0.75 Euros, 1.65 Euros so I have my display of hats.

Everyone who expose their ideas to mine is a bit of anti-crisis method, cheap and used to have a good presence of our hats, if you do not like the color can always put a varnish for wood to your liking.
    nice idea, you should sell those, not give your idea away. hey just noticed you live in Barcelona, how is my favorite city, well it & Palma De Majorca, forgive my spelling , haven't been there since 85, I really miss Spain though, wish I was there instead of America.

Otra versión de la base pintada de negro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

what a great idea!

they look really good in black , also you have some nice hats, you really should sell those it is a great idea, thanks for the tip, wonder how good they would work with helmets?, great idea I may try to make something like it for my helmets, thanks again.
    regards Marty

Default Re: Cap stands

As Crazy Horse you asked me my wife has a job to show helmets too, is a head made of papier mache, is very economical and the result is spectacular, as you can see yourself. Hope you like it and especially you, Mr. Crazy Horse

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

Cap stands   Cap stands  

yeah that is very nice, what a great idea, yes I like it very much. great job.

?

Great ideas for stands, I particularly like the M43 stands and will try them myself. Thank you for taking the time and effort to show how they're made!

you & your wife have a great idea going, you should sell those. but now everyone is going to steal your idea, but it's a great one. by the way you can just call me Marty, thank you for showing this though. take care. Marty

Greetings Marty, thank you very much, I never thought to patent the idea. . Hopefully the people of the forum can use these ideas to their advantage and thus save some money. We will continue working to bring two more new ideas and thanks to all!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast