Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Caps married up to tunics

Article about: I did a bit of re-arranging a few days back, and put these tunics and caps together, which I thought looked like possibly the best combinations, and "Stonemint" suggested I post th

Default Caps married up to tunics

I did a bit of re-arranging a few days back, and put these tunics and caps together, which I thought looked like possibly the
    best combinations, and "Stonemint" suggested I post the photos up, so here are my recent photos.....

First up, Flight related, and my Field Division Hauptmann.....

-Bob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Caps married up to tunics   Caps married up to tunics  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Caps married up to tunics
    P
    Many

The white top is by Pekuro, and the M43 cap is an officer example with bullion insignia, and is the one featured in volume 1
    of the Bender Luftwaffe series by Jack Angolia....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Caps married up to tunics   Caps married up to tunics  

Caps married up to tunics   Caps married up to tunics  

MAP
    ?

That white top on the tunic looks fantastic
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A well laid out display Bob! I like the mannequin halves to show the tunics. I agree with MAP above, that white cap looks good paired with that tunic.

The blue top flight visor is by Robert Lubstein....

Luftwaffe flight (para) Oberleutnant Fliegerbluse, with overseas cap & full bullion insignia.....

Flak Troops....

Can't forget the Heer, an Artillery Major, with an 'Erel' visor cap....

Panzer Recce (Pz. Aufkl.. Abt. 9) Oberleutnant Reichswehr upgraded to 3rd Reich, with Erel visor.....

Although I have changed the ribbon bar in the above tunic, to a more appropriate pre-war bar.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Caps married up to tunics  

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast