Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Cavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher style

Article about: Hello friends I find this Cavalry officer visor many years ago, from family. This visor of 6th Cavalry regiment with the dragon adler is little worn condition but never manipulated. Is an sc

Default Cavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher style

Hello friends
    I find this Cavalry officer visor many years ago, from family.
    This visor of 6th Cavalry regiment with the dragon adler is little worn condition but never manipulated.
    Is an schirmmutze in crusher style .. have all cartelistic of an Alter Art “ the BeVo eagle and wreath/cockade, under the sweatband Ersatz" (Here made of paper)is a buckram “ only different is the peak in Vulkanfiber .
    someone of you knows this manufacturer or can tell me something about it?

Cavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher styleCavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher style

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Cavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher style
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Cavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher style

Does it say "Rekord" ?

?

Great looking cap but not quite a crusher.

?

A very beautiful cap

Yes the maker mark of this schirmmutze is REKORD… someone knows something about this firm REKORD ?
    Franz

?

Well, just when you think you've seen everything, a cap like this comes along. I've never seen a celluloid shield shaped like this before and the lining seems to have been stitched in a curve to fit the interior better.

Rekord was a name that Schellenberg used sometimes in their hats but this logo doesn't look like any I've seen before either.

All very interesting.

Default Re: Cavalry officer Schirmmütze crusher style

Thank you BenVK for your research and interest
    I've seen a schirmmutze with the same logo with the same features as years ago, but since then never again!
    Please can you post some pics of the Rekord logo what you've seen or what you know?
    Franz