Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Christmas Competition...Spot Santa "Klaus"..............

Article about: Greetings my festive cap fiends, Now it is a well known fact that during the third reich many traditional customs and religious festivals were frowned upon and discouraged. One such holiday

Quote by SteveR View Post
    If you had a swollen prostate, arthritis, hemorrhoids, and your feet and back hurt you would look grumpy too.
    I agree!
    And am glad to say that I do not suffer from any on those except maybe a little arthritis.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Quote by stonemint View Post
    Geez, some of those guys could have served in the Franco-Prussian War of 1870
    I was thinking more Napoleonic wars, perhaps even battle of breitenfeld

Santa Claus does NOT exist! It,s just an old man! (sorry) Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Quote by sandgroper View Post
    Hmmmm, I reckon that bloke in the front row is a member of that famous Nazi band "SS Top"
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

Quote by harryamb2 View Post
    theres some grumpy looking buggers
    Living through a 19th-century youth, a world war, the fall of an Empire, a period of near-civil-war and the great depression will do that to you.

Too right.
    To say nothing of the constipated looks post '45.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12