Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

early Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchen

Article about: Hi Folks, someone likes to sell me an this Schiffchen but to be honest, I don't like the eagle and think the whole cap could be an early Bundeswehr version. A friend of mine is pretty shure

Default early Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchen

Hi Folks,

someone likes to sell me an this Schiffchen but to be honest, I don't like the eagle and think the whole cap could be an early Bundeswehr version.

early Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchenearly Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchenearly Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchenearly Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchenearly Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchenearly Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchenearly Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchen

A friend of mine is pretty shure that ist good and I should buy it for 270€.

Know I like to know if some has an similar eagle in his collection?

Thanks alot for your help!

BR
    Hermannn

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement early Bundeswehr or ww2 Schiffchen
    P
    Many

I apologize my mistake, to be in the wrong thread!
    I wasn‘t able to move it to the rigth location. If it doesn‘t fit here, please move it or delet it.

Sorry folks

I think you are right to be wary. Looks post war with insignia added. The soutache is wrongly attached and the shape is wrong for Army. I would save your money.

Hope this helps.

cheers

Tony

Hey Tony,

Thanks a lot for your opinion about the cap and the explanation what doesn‘t fit for you. That helps me a lot by saving money for good stuff!

BR
    Hermannn

CBH
    ?

The roundel looks like it's Luftwaffe one, the eagle is late-war so it shouldn't have a soutache. Which was discontinued mid-war.

Looks like a BW cap with a Luftwaffe cockade and a late eagle which has been poorly removed from somewhere and reattached.
    Not something i would want in my collection

Thanks Chris,
    in your answear is so much information which brings me further.
    Thanks a lot for yout time mate

Hi KMMoris,
    Thanks for your support with this great answear and your personal rating. Support like this means a lot to me and brings me further.
    Cheers mate