Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Early Gau Level Schirmmütze

Article about: This is a prime example of a Form I NSDAP political leader visor cap. It is private purchase and lacks an RZM tag dating it as circa 1933 to early 1934, The cap is private purchase and is ba

Default Early Gau Level Schirmmütze

This is a prime example of a Form I NSDAP political leader visor cap. It is private purchase and lacks an RZM tag dating it as circa 1933 to early 1934, The cap is private purchase and is badged with the first pattern national emblem and non enamel cocarde. The cap is private purchase. Note the leather peak wich is usually found on these early pieces. The gold metalic chin cord in this period was worn either by a Gauleiter of the Stellvertretender(Vice)Gauleiter. All other ranks wore a silver chin cord.Early Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level Schirmmütze
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Gau Level Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

Default re: Early Gau Level Schirmmütze

Very nice piece.

Early Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeEarly Gau Level SchirmmützeLeather peaks are particular weakness of this collector.

Very nice, thanks for showing it. Then again, most everything you have shown from your collection is stunning!

Green
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Quote by Greenhorn View Post
    Very nice, thanks for showing it. Then again, most everything you have shown from your collection is stunning!

Green
    Very true. The Coleman collection forms the bedrock of much of this site and we thank him deeply.

Wunderbar--it is very rare to find these in unaltered condition, especially gau level.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Great cap Bob.

Thanks guys. I spent many hours putting together a reference thread with pictures illustrating the various political headgear from the early kepis to the Form 4 visors. When we changed servers, it disappeared!!! I do not have the time or energy to spend the 12 plus hours redoing it I'll put up a few more over the next few days..
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

A beautiful example, Bob - Thanks.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

Wunderbar!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast