Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Early Parteigericht Schirmmütze

Article about: This Form I visor cap was worn by a member of the NSDAP Court. The second model national emblem indicates this cap was likely made in 1934. The difference between this cap and a standard Ort

Default Early Parteigericht Schirmmütze

This Form I visor cap was worn by a member of the NSDAP Court. The second model national emblem indicates this cap was likely made in 1934. The difference between this cap and a standard Ortsleitung cap of the period is the blue piping is darker and the presence of a velvet center band. The hat exhibits a leather visor. Ortsleitung caps of this period were all one color without the velvet band, which is a seperate piece of fabricate sewn to the band. The cap is an early RZM model with the label sewn in the top of the cap. The maker's logo is the same as the Gauleiter cap I recently posted. This cap is illustrated on pages 117 and 118 of Volume 3 of "Headgear of Hitler's Germany" written by Wilhelm Saris, Jill Halcomb Smith and Otto Spronk. This cap was worn at all levels with the dark blue piping. In 1939, the Form 4 visor was authorized and the dark blue piping discontinued. With the 1939 pattern uniform, parteigericht were identified by a cufftitle worn on the cuff of the left sleeve of the uniform.

Early Parteigericht SchirmmützeEarly Parteigericht SchirmmützeEarly Parteigericht Schirmmütze
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early Parteigericht Schirmmütze
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Early Parteigericht Schirmmütze

Thanks for sharing this piece, looks great.

Default re: Early Parteigericht Schirmmütze

Very nice! A good party visor is on my 'one day' list.