Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Early R Z M Black SS Schirmütze

Article about: by davejb FB, I watched a programme on the SS when they were first formed, they were wearing black caps, similar to the peakless ww1 EM , with white piping and extremely large eagles, which

?

Default re: Early R Z M Black SS Schirmütze

I think you might like this movie Herr Berthold,

YouTube - Female Agents Trailer - ab 16.01. auf DVD & Blu-ray

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early R Z M Black SS Schirmütze
    P
    Many

Moritz Bleibtreu is always playing historical figures. These are nice vimmin. Is this film a French/German production. Such films are also not shown in my part of the world, as we live behind some velvet curtain of Dummheit where I reside. Thanks for the tip. I am too busy downloading pictures of gnomes or RZM tags on websites.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I am too busy downloading pictures of gnomes or RZM tags on websites.
    Take a break from such activities, it may not be a cinematic masterpiece but Sophie Marceau is the the most attractive gnome I've ever seen.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    Take a break from such activities, it may not be a cinematic masterpiece but Sophie Marceau is the the most attractive gnome I've ever seen.
    I am sure you are right. These movies do not make it here, and I like to see films in theaters like old people do. I guess cinemas are still a feature of life in London, as they are surely in Vienna. Here, however, Facebook is the sole form of human exchange where I live, and a pretty awful one at that. Hence my gnome problem, which now has eclipsed my foetid woolen problem. The trailer of the film looks nice, surely. I like costume dramas.

?

I will shortly have the Uniform-Markt on DVD so welcome not only a new year but a new year of boredom once I figure some of it out!

Good night FB!

Bravo. You can find nice stuff and post it here, too. You won't get bored. It is very interesting, really. The thing is very detailed, mind you, and the CD of PDFs is not easy to use, but there is great merit in the thing. The SS bits are very, very widely scattered, but there are some highly interesting thingies to be sure. I am glad you bought it. We must spread knowledge far and wide.

Hals und Beinbruch!Early R Z M Black SS SchirmützeEarly R Z M Black SS Schirmütze

very nice. I wish I owned a few of these burdens to share, but really thanks I enjoy viewing your collections, there is just not enough of these in the states.
    regards Marty

Quote by crazy horse View Post
    very nice. I wish I owned a few of these burdens to share, but really thanks I enjoy viewing your collections, there is just not enough of these in the states.
    regards Marty
    Thanks for yours. With one or two exceptions, these are photos from collections in North America, to include the USA.Early R Z M Black SS SchirmützeAttachment 167686Early R Z M Black SS SchirmützeEarly R Z M Black SS SchirmützeEarly R Z M Black SS SchirmützeEarly R Z M Black SS SchirmützeEarly R Z M Black SS Schirmütze

foetid woolensEarly R Z M Black SS SchirmützeEarly R Z M Black SS Schirmütze

?

FB, I watched a programme on the SS when they were first formed, they were wearing black caps, similar to the peakless ww1 EM , with white piping and extremely large eagles, which covered the front of the cap, i would assume these are the rarest type as ive never seen one in a collection or museum, do you have any details, regards dave

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast