Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

electrical subway conductor hat pin?

Article about: i recently acquired this hat pin in a gun trade with a couple other items i posted in the correct section. I did a little research on my own and believe its a hat pin worn by a electrical su

Default electrical subway conductor hat pin?

i recently acquired this hat pin in a gun trade with a couple other items i posted in the correct section.

I did a little research on my own and believe its a hat pin worn by a electrical subway conductor. I have no experience at all to tell if its real or fake. I hope the pictures are enough for all you experts to tell.

Before the trade i had no intention at all to collect anything of that matter and i was going to sell everything immediately to fund a new hunting toy.

Now im addicted and hunting season is far away. . Luckily im in Germany for the next couple of months before i head back to MI.

Thanks in advance for every info on my pin.

Im eager to learn about my collectibles and cant wait for the next antique market.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture electrical subway conductor hat pin?   electrical subway conductor hat pin?  

electrical subway conductor hat pin?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement electrical subway conductor hat pin?
    P
    Many

It actually is as:
    Deutsche Arbeitsfront-Mützenabzeichen für Strassenbahnen, Klein- und Privatbahnen (DAF cap symbol for Tramway and Private Railroad-concerns).
    Such emblem was worn by all employees when a company had 100% membership for the DAF.
    I do not exacty know, but originals practically always have a broken-through swastika. Officialy they should be marked at the back with the RZM sign.

had me guessing.

For those interested in the "Military Advisor"-magazine (from Bender Publishing)
    nr.1 from winter 2003/2004 there was an article by me published as:
    The Cap Badge with Combined DAF Emblem.

The article describes the insignia, how it could be granted and above all, maybe this
    was the only headgear insignia with a document (for the company).