MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

EM Artillery Schirmmütze, Fresh out of the the wood work!!

Article about: Hi all, I am helping my friend clear a house his father used for storage, and we stumbled across this. He said I have first dibs on purchasing it, I just wanted to see what everyone here tho

Default EM Artillery Schirmmütze, Fresh out of the the wood work!!

Hi all,

I am helping my friend clear a house his father used for storage, and we stumbled across this. He said I have first dibs on purchasing it, I just wanted to see what everyone here thought of it.

Look at that $35.00 price tag!!! I am almost positive this thing has been sitting around since the 70's, the house is like a time capsule. Also it looks like it was a US Vet souvenir with the initial and last 4. I cant quite make out the stamp on the inside of the sweat band though.
    What do you all think? I know the made fakes since post war, so let me know!

Thank you,

Also I apologize for the bad pictures.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EM Artillery Schirmmütze, Fresh out of the the wood work!!
    P
    Many

Can someone give directions to this Woodwork place? Its not on my GPS. Seems a lot of great stuff comes from there .........
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Nice original private purchase cap.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Wow...$35.00?! That's waaaay too expensive . Ill take it off your hand for $25.00!

Hehe.. But really, this is in fine shape with no obvious evidence of moth damage. This happens to some of us every once in a great while. I remember when my friend gave me a heer panzer beret his grandpa gave him!

Lucky guy.
    Get it, i doubt something like this will ever happen again

Cheers
    Nuno

?

Very nice private purchase cap; congratulations.

BobS

Nice score. Hat is real, and it is somewhat rare to see private purchase EM/NCO visors nowadays, as so many have been "converted" to officer by unscrupulous sellers.

Congrats.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Thanks all!

I am glad it isnt an old fake, but i just had a gut feeling this was legit. Also, things just got more interesting... dress daggers, belt buckles, iron crosses, ID tags, battle flags, arm bands all hidden under linen in an old chest in the house!!! Also, his dad said there is a Walther P38 somewhere in there...

I will keep everyone posted in a separate topic if i manage to purchase it all!

Thanks!

a other original cap !

WOW $35.00 what year was the picture taken......... Very nice find