Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!

Article about: Now I have hit a real problem in my collecting career. I have always been a helmet man but lately I have blindly stumbled into some really good soft headgear and when the opportunity arose I

Default EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!

Now I have hit a real problem in my collecting career. I have always been a helmet man but lately I have blindly stumbled into some really good soft headgear and when the opportunity arose I couldn't say no to this issued visor. As always I prefer the used and this in no exception. On the outside it had a great shape and the insignia is in excellent condition. The white piping has turned a nice off white and there are only a couple of moth nips in the top.

On the inside there is alot of deterioration to the sweat band and the visor has been attached or re attached in the past by the looks. There are also two metal initials stamped into the side of the cap, R.J. Otherwise ther rest is in very decent condition.

Trouble is I am hooked on soft headgear and visors now! Geez I love the look and, as some may have noticed, I love to group items so what would you guys suggest go with this little piece?

Cheers
    Jason
    EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!
    P
    Many

Default Re: EM/NCO Heer Infantry Visor Cap - My Very First Visor!

Congrats on your first visor--you selected an excellent maker as well. Your make is JC Kornacker of Hildesheim, and they made some of the best-shaped visors during the TR.
    Visors are like potato chips--you cant have just one!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Hi

welcome to the dilema of cap collecting !

I suggest get one of each colour fabre !

cheers

tony

Trouble is I am hooked on soft headgear and visors now! Geez I love the look and, as some may have noticed, I love to group items so what would you guys suggest go with this little piece?
    Same thing happened to me, I started out collecting steel helmets only, then one visor suddenly turned into three! so many different kinds and variations to choose from, red piping, yellow piping, greens, blues, cloth insignia or aluminum, just use the same caution with fakes as you would with any headgear, I started out with a luft flight visor, then a police shako, now I have a heer infantry visor, I would sugget you get a luft visor so you have one from each branch, then maybe a nice heer officers visor, those bullion chincords really make a cap stand out, maybe artillery so it stands out even more from the current one you own, hope this helped! enjoy!

Very nice looking cap, It is in very good shape

Nice looking cap Jase, that looks like a beauty!

Thanks guys. I have to agree I cant stop at just one alright. I find myself being drawn to this section more often than not these days.

Thanks for the info stonemint, I do really love the shape of this one, just screams out German infantry to me.

Cheers
    Jason