MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap

Article about: Hello gentlemen, this visor cap came along with a 69th artillery division waffenrock I purchased last summer but I've never posted the cap. It's in excellent condition and I suspect that it

?

Default EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap

Hello gentlemen, this visor cap came along with a 69th artillery division waffenrock I purchased last summer but I've never posted the cap. It's in excellent condition and I suspect that it was either never worn or was worn very little. I'll be happy to provide any further pictures if anyone asks. Thanks for checking this out
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap   EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap  

EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap   EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap  

EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement EREL NCO/EM artillery visor cap
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Looks like a great issued NCO visor. Nice to have the dated and stamped sweatband. I'll leave it to Stonemint and others to confirm if the visor is Lubstein (eReL) or if it was just the sweatband made by them.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice contract cap !

TWS
    ?

Nice example of a well-marked issue grade cap.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Looks great--Lubstein contract WH visors are much more rare than their Officer brethren.
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

?

Thank you stonemint, if you don't mind me asking, about how rare is a Lubstein WH? I was not aware that this was a rare visor

Very nice indeed....

Bob