Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Feldmütze fur SS

Article about: Thanks for that Ben, now im more confused than before lol, but personally i would say the middle right looks to be the more defined and better detailed than all the others. The bottom left h

?

Default Feldmütze fur SS

Hello fellow collectors,

I am finally getting the hang of this digital photography and wanted to share a much improved detail photo of my favorite piece of headgear. I don't see these posted on the forums too often in comparison to the Waffen SS Schiffschen.

Regards,

CMH

Feldmütze fur SSFeldmütze fur SS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Feldmütze fur SS
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Feldmütze fur SS

It's alright to post more than 2 photos of your hat, I'm sure many, myself included, would like to see more of it.

?

Quote by ErichK View Post
    It's alright to post more than 2 photos of your hat, I'm sure many, myself included, would like to see more of it.
    My pleasure to post more...

Feldmütze fur SSFeldmütze fur SSFeldmütze fur SSFeldmütze fur SS

Best regards,

CMH

nice pics of even nicer items...

?

Thanks for the extra shots CMH!

?

Any chance of showing the interior?

?

Ok , Id like to ask a question re this feldmutze , now im in no doubt that the item is genuine because there are more experienced collectors of SS headwear than i , but ive seen a number of repro SS eagles that have been rightly identified as such because of the poor quality of the sewing and the fact that the detail just wasnt there, could someone please explain what makles this one any different, bearing in mind that had i seen this for sale i would have accepted the cap but would have been wary of buying it because of the poor looking eagle, Please take this request as a need for learning and not one attempting to decry the authenticity of this item, cheers dave

?

Quote by davejb View Post
    Please take this request as a need for learning and not one attempting to decry the authenticity of this item, cheers dave
    It's a credit to this forum and it's established moderators (not me, I'm very new!) that sincere questions such as this are welcomed and should never be judged as anything else.

To be perfectly honest, I am unsure of the eagle myself but I have very little experience of this particular design. I've handled a few and seen photos of maybe a hundred or more but I still find it extremely difficult to authenticate them.

Hopefuly, some other very much more experienced members will come along and lead the way here?

?

Back in 2005, I made a photo montage of eagles sewn to this design of cap in an attempt to learn more. Well, it goes without saying that I've now forgotten which ones were deemed authentic but I have a vague memory that no one had a problem with the one on the bottom left and it's about as close to the eagle above as you'd wish to find.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Feldmütze fur SS  

?

Very nice to have a picture of all those eagles to look back on.!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast