Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

First Heer Schirmütze

Article about: by HistoryIsMe I dont have a visor cap, as much as I love them they are just so expensive for a nice one. Though I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's Caps and mabey one day soon I will f

Default re: First Heer Schirmütze

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    No i havent purchased the said piece, though it is indeed under consideration.

I was inspired by Friedrichs collages of photos I thought I might try and see if I can make one....,
    I am not sure what you mean by garden gnomes.

cheers,
    Pat
    Well done. Look up garden gnomes in Google. They are a central European form of culture. I had used them in the past to adorn my posts.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Heer Schirmütze
    P
    Many

The collages have great merit. Well done. We are grateful that you include books and authors.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 12-10-2011 at 07:40 PM.

KSH
    ?

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    No i havent purchased the said piece, though it is indeed under consideration.
    Take your time to think about it my young friend, these things are better not rushed. Personally I would not purchase a cap in such a condition unless the price was very agreeable - however this choice is all yours to make, Patrick. All original caps do have some merit being what they are in itself.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

?

Pat, I'm sure I might have one or two hats that might be of interest to you so please don't pull the trigger on anything yet.

The garden gnomes are FB's fascination and a constant source of irritation to me when he posts pictures of the bloody things!

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    Pat, I'm sure I might have one or two hats that might be of interest to you so please don't pull the trigger on anything yet.

The garden gnomes are FB's fascination and a constant source of irritation to me when he posts pictures of the bloody things!

Ask, dear friend, and you shall receive, especially at Christmas time......these are a central feature of central European culture and symbolically express my true feelings about many of the maroon site and also too much affect about "crimped prongs" on "sculls." and similar things.

PS my garden has no such thingies in it, of course, but since I spend a large part of each year in central Europe, I bow to fashion.
    In Czechia and Slovakia, these are also not unpopular, actually.

?

The next person who posts a picture of a gnome will be banned from the forum.....

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    The next person who posts a picture of a gnome will be banned from the forum.....
    That must be a first for the internet!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Ask, dear friend, and you shall receive, especially at Christmas time......these are a central feature of central European culture and symbolically express my true feelings about many of the maroon site and also too much affect about "crimped prongs" on "sculls." and similar things.
    Thank you Friedrich on asking on my Behalf,
    I would have never asked myself but I am overjoyed at the results.

Gnomes,... I can see why you dont like them Ben.....!
    First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze

cheers,
    Patrick

Is it just me, or has this thread gone from the sublime to the ridiculous? No disrespect intended to all the worthy contributors.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast