Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

First Heer Schirmütze

Article about: by HistoryIsMe I dont have a visor cap, as much as I love them they are just so expensive for a nice one. Though I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's Caps and mabey one day soon I will f

?

Default re: First Heer Schirmütze

FB, your Slovakian book from 1944 reminds me of a group of artists from Slovakia in the 1980's, and RE: distractions and off topic contributions in this thread I offer the following: LAIBACH / OPUS DEI / LIFE IS LIFE - YouTube

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Heer Schirmütze
    P
    Many

Quote by doomtown View Post
    FB, your Slovakian book from 1944 reminds me of a group of artists from Slovakia in the 1980's, and RE: distractions and off topic contributions in this thread I offer the following: LAIBACH / OPUS DEI / LIFE IS LIFE - YouTube
    Well done and a perfect addition. Are they Slovaks or Slovenians? There is a difference, especially if you have family in the former as do I.

First Heer SchirmützeSlovakia

?

Oh dear... Slovenian, not Slovakian. I can understand, one side of my family comes from Switzerland and I get frustrated when people mix up Switzerland and Sweden. Glad that you like it though, geographic blunders non-withstanding, I've always liked how cleverly they used NS imagery in a vague way to frustrate their Soviet oppressors.

"Laibach has frequently been accused of both far left and far right political stances due to their use of uniforms and totalitarian-style aesthetics. They were also accused of being members of the neo-nationalism movement, which reincarnates modern ideas of nationalism. When confronted with such accusations, Laibach are quoted as replying with the ambiguous response "We are fascists as much as Hitler was a painter".[9]" (Wikipedia, Laibach (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

FB, thanks for your reply to my question.

Your quote will now go into my signature, because I love it.

Quote by doomtown View Post
    Oh dear... Slovenian, not Slovakian. I can understand, one side of my family comes from Switzerland and I get frustrated when people mix up Switzerland and Sweden. Glad that you like it though, geographic blunders non-withstanding, I've always liked how cleverly they used NS imagery in a vague way to frustrate their Soviet oppressors.

"Laibach has frequently been accused of both far left and far right political stances due to their use of uniforms and totalitarian-style aesthetics. They were also accused of being members of the neo-nationalism movement, which reincarnates modern ideas of nationalism. When confronted with such accusations, Laibach are quoted as replying with the ambiguous response "We are fascists as much as Hitler was a painter".[9]" (Wikipedia, Laibach (band) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)
    I have spent a lot of time in this part of the world, actually, and the nationalism in ex Yugoslavia of the late 1980s was the prelude the mass murder of the 1990s.
    I had not been aware of this musical group, but it is very interesting. Slovenia ended up in better shape than the other parts of ex Yugoslavia, all of which do have their immense charm, truth be told, but also remain home to blood and soil ideas as seen in this video, which, I guess, is not a satire.
    Totalitarian style aesthetics have much wider appeal than many will allow, as we all know ourselves.

all the best and thank you for the cultural experience of great merit. I am very grateful to these impulses from you all. Dr. CHM introduced me to this interesting Austrian super realist painter, too.

Quote by ObKrieger View Post
    FB, thanks for your reply to my question.

Your quote will now go into my signature, because I love it.
    Thank you. In this case, dear friend, it is from the heart, as there is a dark place in my personal hell for cap badge fetishists, especially those too bloody lazy to read what makes a real one, and most of all, those false prophets, born in 1981, who think they actually made them with the Deschler & Soehne in 1938.First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze

KSH
    ?

Quote by ramerd View Post
    無料の結婚式ドレスは、軍の花嫁のための素晴らしいことですが、あるより利用可能な、必然的に多くの花嫁がありま す子供ドレス.幸いにも、花嫁が軍隊であるか否かを、自由な寄付ウェディングドレスを見つけるために他の方法があります 。
    敬礼は、あなたの節約!
    ウェディングドレスを借りての可能性について親戚を尋ねる。
    最近ベール.を被ったと結婚している友だちに聞く
    あなたが自由のためのドレスを身に着けることができるので、あなたの結婚式を後援するブライダルショップを 得ることを考慮。
    地元の教会や女性の慈善団体からのフリードレスまたは披露宴ドレスローンを調査する。
    I usually have nothing but contempt for the automatic translators, but in this case my curiosity took overhand I must admit - I sadly cannot read a single Japanese sign.

Translation from Google:

Free wedding dress, the bride's great for the military than there are available, children dress There are inevitably many brides. Fortunately, whether the bride is the army, there are other ways to find a free wedding dress donations.
    Saluting is your savings!
    Ask the relatives about the possibility of borrowing a wedding dress.
    Bale recently. Ask your friends are married and suffered
    I can wear this dress for free, consider getting a bridal shop to sponsor your wedding.
    Free loan or a wedding dress to investigate charities and women's dress from a local church.

The result is very poetic indeed, as were the paintings by Max Ernst in their time. I have not tested the links I am afraid, and I will not do so either.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.

Quote by KSH View Post
    I usually have nothing but contempt for the automatic translators, but in this case my curiosity took overhand I must admit - I sadly cannot read a single Japanese sign.

Translation from Google:

Free wedding dress, the bride's great for the military than there are available, children dress There are inevitably many brides. Fortunately, whether the bride is the army, there are other ways to find a free wedding dress donations.
    Saluting is your savings!
    Ask the relatives about the possibility of borrowing a wedding dress.
    Bale recently. Ask your friends are married and suffered
    I can wear this dress for free, consider getting a bridal shop to sponsor your wedding.
    Free loan or a wedding dress to investigate charities and women's dress from a local church.

Very poetic indeed, as were the paintings of Max Ernst in their time. I have not tested the links I am afraid, and I will not do so either.

Hochachtungsvoll,

Kenneth S-H.
    I got a good laugh out of that.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13