Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

First Heer Schirmütze

Article about: by HistoryIsMe I dont have a visor cap, as much as I love them they are just so expensive for a nice one. Though I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's Caps and mabey one day soon I will f

KSH
    ?

Default re: First Heer Schirmütze

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I dont have a visor cap, as much as I love them they are just so expensive for a nice one.
    Though I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's Caps and mabey one day soon I will find one.

Cheers,
    Pat
    Yes, they are expensive things for someone your age, Pat. If I were you I would be on the look-out for a Third Reich Post visor. Affordable and very nice. I want one of them myself. My dream visor though is an EXTREMELY rare early Postschutz visor as worn on this photo below from my collection taken in 1933:

First Heer Schirmütze

Even the later Postschutz visors are very rare today.

- Kenneth

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Heer Schirmütze
    P
    Many

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeCaps are merely the continuation of insanity by other means.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Caps are merely the continuation of insanity by other means.
    'War Is Merely the Continuation of Policy by Other Means', Carl von Clausewitz
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeYes, indeed, I paraphrased the oracle of Burg to no good effect.

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze
    Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    I dont have a visor cap, as much as I love them they are just so expensive for a nice one.
    Though I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's Caps and mabey one day soon I will find one.

Cheers,
    Pat
    Good luck and surely you will reproach us later for what we have done here.

First Heer SchirmützeYes, indeed, I paraphrased the oracle of Burg to no good effect.
    It's a great quote which many of us recognise from Cross of Iron (the movie), which is very different from the book.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

KSH
    ?

Caps are merely the continuation of insanity by other means.
    You Sir, have an amazing talent when it comes to appropriating (and remembering, not to mention) quotes and wise words of the more celebrated members of our society to suit your own devices. Thank you very much.

- Kenneth

Quote by KSH View Post
    You Sir, have an amazing talent when it comes to appropriating (and remembering, not to mention) quotes and wise words of the more celebrated members of our society to suit your own devices. Thank you very much.

- Kenneth
    Thank you. The memory thing is a problem because of the latent effects of spirochetes.

Quote by Bond View Post
    It's a great quote which many of us recognise from Cross of Iron (the movie), which is very different from the book.
    I think I saw said film in the 1970s, but do not recall the Clausewitz part. Wie dumm von mir.

?

Quote by KSH View Post
    Yes, they are expensive things for someone your age, Pat. If I were you I would be on the look-out for a Third Reich Post visor. Affordable and very nice. I want one of them myself. My dream visor though is an EXTREMELY rare early Postschutz visor as worn on this photo below from my collection taken in 1933:

First Heer Schirmütze

Even the later Postschutz visors are very rare today.

- Kenneth
    I have seen a post visor for sale on Klaus bustchek, I was tempted to buy her but I changed my mind as she was expensive still.
    Though I have asked for a visor for chrsitmas along with other things so I might have my first on the 25th. though with the things I put on my wish list I could have alot of firsts.

cheers,
    Pat

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast