Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

First Heer Schirmütze

Article about: by HistoryIsMe I dont have a visor cap, as much as I love them they are just so expensive for a nice one. Though I thoroughly enjoy looking at everyone's Caps and mabey one day soon I will f

?

Default re: First Heer Schirmütze

Some of my reference books that I have. except for one which I asked for chrsitmas

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze

cheers,
    Pat

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement First Heer Schirmütze
    P
    Many

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeSound English is the basis of a sound life. However, I prefer German to English, though the former is my second language.
    Croaking I surely am. I had a bad visit with the bone doctor yesterday, who said I had a failing grade in flexibility.

However, these foetid woolens are immortal, and while Schickelgruber thought in terms of the "word in stone," we are inclined to see the word in foetid woolens.

Quote by HistoryIsMe View Post
    Some of my reference books that I have. except for one which I asked for chrsitmas

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze

cheers,
    Pat
    The Wilkins and Lumsden I would prefer to the other, which is not without its problems.

?

Oh and friedrich, when you croak I will be at your estate sale (but god bless that wont be in years and years to come)
    A++ for humour!

D - for spelling!

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeI have given much thought to the croaking and estate sale issue, granted the weight of this junk here. I have to dispose of it ahead of time, unless I croak suddenly, which is possible. My accountant is after me on this score, since I spend a lot of time in airliners, sometimes in dust clouds, and sometimes in civil disorders, as the gods see fit to organize us all. The civil disorders are also on the rise. My bad habits will also likely polish me off soon enough, though.First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze

?

Quote by BenVK View Post
    A++ for humour!

D - for spelling!

compared to only a year ago I had alot of mistakes and now after a year of reading yours and friedrichs posts It has changed drasticly. but it is still far from perfect (I hope i am not tooting my own horn here )

as for the books, the one in the middle I have just finished. I didint see anything wrong but thats because I bought it to learn from it and I am open to all possibilities.

Cheers,
    Pat

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeGood history should be written well, and such provides the basis for sound thought. The latter is very scarce in the year 2011, and too many do not think before they write, and write merely what arises from their gut. No good comes of this habit, of course.
    History also reflects national traits and political currents in a nation-state, especially in the primary and secondary levels, prone as they are to politics of the lowest common denominator.

I read mostly myself as a young person in search of history, which is still quite possible to do. I spent a lot of time in libraries until I could build my own for my own use.

compared to only a year ago I had alot of mistakes and now after a year of reading yours and friedrichs posts It has changed drasticly. but it is still far from perfect (I hope i am not tooting my own horn here )

as for the books, the one in the middle I have just finished. I didint see anything wrong but thats because I bought it to learn from it and I am open to all possibilities.

Cheers,
    Pat
    Practice makes perfect, and one can surely practice through this medium. The issue with the volume in question concerns a conflict of interest, i.e. scholarship versus commercial ventures, as it were.

?

There are very few people who can write from their gut and still produce interesting, humorous, thoughtful and thought provoking comments all within one single post.

FB is one of those people however and the reason we are very lucky to have his input here.

First Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer SchirmützeFirst Heer Schirmütze
    Quote by BenVK View Post
    There are very few people who can write from their gut and still produce interesting, humorous, thoughtful and thought provoking comments all within one single post.

FB is one of those people however and the reason we are very lucky to have his input here.
    Thank you. Our mutual admiration society is legion and likely irritates those visiting our zoo and and who are shocked by what they see in the cages here.
    My warm regards to you all, and may your wishes for woolens all be fulfilled in the season to come and may the year 2012 bring all much knowledge and peace of mind in the welter of crimped prongs that torments the human condition.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast