Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

German Tropenhelm

Article about: Hello again gents, I have found another pith helmet. Any opinions on this on and the dealer will be much appreciated. A Salty WWII German Army Tropical Pith Helmet Thank you for you time Reg

?

Default German Tropenhelm

Hello again gents,

I have found another pith helmet. Any opinions on this on and the dealer will be much appreciated. A Salty WWII German Army Tropical Pith Helmet

Thank you for you time

Regards, Lars

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement German Tropenhelm
    P
    Many

Default Re: German Pith Helmet

Original 2nd pattern with some condition issues. Hard to tell from the pics if the shields are original.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks a lot Bond. I will request close ups of the shields. Do you know the dealer?

Regards, Lars

?

Well theres something not right, the chinstrap is on the rear portion which puts the insignia on the wrong side of the helmet, there is a front and back to these pith helmets, the longer portion of visor goes to the rear
    Correction, chinstrap threw me off, insignia appears to be on correct sides, although theres not much detail to go by

?

Thanks again Dave. I have requested pics of the shields. If they are ok i guess i could just change them around?

Regards, Lars

?

see my edited post

I would look for another which is not crushed at the top, most of the pit hats online have the flat top because they have been stacked or simply crushed in there life. Have a shop around there are better ones around.